1. What are cookies?
The cookies are essential to the effective operation of our website. Cookies are also used to tailor the products and services offered and advertised to our customers, both on this website and elsewhere.
The table below explains the cookies we use and why:
computer for a 1 year period. It is not deleted when the browser is closed, only once it expires or once you clear the cookies on your browser.
2. Information collected
3. Who sets the cookies?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device, when you access this website, are set by Bradford Theatres, our suppliers who partner with us to help deliver a high quality website and other third parties.
Cookies may also be set by third parties who participate with us in affiliate marketing programmes. None of these third parties collect any personal data from which they would be able to identify individual customers.
4. How can I control what cookies are set?
- By using this website, you consent to having the above cookies stored on your computer or device.
- Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings.
- To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Please note that if you choose to disable any or all of the cookies set by this website, some website functionality may no longer be available to you.
If you have any other questions or concerns please contact us.